From 1878, North Creek residents campaigned for a school, which was constructed in January 1882 at the western end of Henderson Lane close to North Creek – the principal transport avenue. Its location was problematical with damp and rot requiring reconstruction by 1897 on North Creek Road, just south of Henderson Lane

Sources: LHHC. Images: 1904 NCPS and Residence, North Creek Road from LH Public School Centenary Booklet; NCPS 1929 LHHC F1;Y3-2